Whitelist App

Apply to join our servers here!
Paradoxx_

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:49 pm

You want to join our server why? It's been quite a while since I've played on a server like this (4 years maybe?) and I had a lot of fun in the past, so I wanted to get at it again. I love tech mods, and being able to automate things, which is why I'm interested in Revelations. I also prefer to play on small community servers rather than singleplayer or big servers (I did this a lot on private servers with friends, but it seems I'm the only one in my friend group who wants to play this anymore).
Do you have a mic? Yes, though there may be some times when I can't talk, as my PC is located fairly central in my house, so there can be background noise sometimes.
Are you a youtuber/streamer? Nope
Will you be active on the server? Not as much as I'd like to be because of school and work, but I should be able to play several hours per weekend at the least, if not more on the weekdays too.
Can you tell us what you want to do on our server? I'd love to play the pack through to completion (explore every mod, get extremely OP) which is something I rarely did when I played modded before. It would also be nice to build fairly close to other people and nearish to spawn, although I'm not sure if that will be possible. I also really like automating things, so that will be something I do a lot of.
Tell us about you. My name is John, and I'm an HS Senior, planning to major in Electrical Engineering (or maybe Computer Engineering). Unsurprisingly, I like building and automating things in real life too - one of my major hobbies is home automation. I also have a few projects I'm working on - the most ambitious of which is a better way to walk in VR (not those jenky treadmills).
What is your ingame name? Paradoxx_
Dan
Site Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:46 pm

i have added you to the whitelist
Paradoxx_

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 pm

Dan wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:46 pm
i have added you to the whitelist
<3